Next Generations Ministries Health Specialist
The Western Ontario District is moving away from a management model towards becoming a leadership development organization. We believe this is the best way to fulfil our vision of ministry expansion through healthy leaders and healthy churches. As a result, we are seeking leaders who will increasingly adjust towards developing leaders through a systematic approach of identifying, recruiting, and training leaders to build leaders who build leaders.
The Next Generation Ministries Health Specialist will provide leadership across the Western Ontario District by helping to inspire and resource leaders to shape their culture towards spiritual vitality. Under the direction and leadership of the District Superintendent, and reporting to the Director of District Ministries, this Specialist will serve as the champion in children and family ministry by equipping, encouraging, and empowering leaders in the local church towards healthy ministry by championing vision, leadership development, mentoring, resourcing, support services and events that will assist local churches create, develop and deploy strategy for children and family ministry in the local church.
You will serve the Western Ontario District (WOD) by:
- Championing vision for children and family ministries across WOD.
- Resource and strengthen WOD churches to reach children and families by coming alongside Senior/Lead Pastors and Church Leadership to develop vision and strategy for effective Next Generation (Children’s Ministry) in the local churchy.
- Offer strategic support for WOD churches on building children’s ministry volunteer teams.
- Create teams of support for Children’s Pastors.
- Bring resource and support to co-vocational children’s leaders and volunteer leaders.
- Curate and resource WOD churches on curriculum.
- Provide leadership development events for Children’s Ministry leaders across WOD.
- Consult churches and ministries and assist them to develop and implement abuse prevention policies and plans.
- Promote the mission and values of the Western Ontario District, including overseeing adherence to values and mission by being a key contact person and ambassador.
City: Burlington, ON
Submit resumes to: Dan DiSabatino – Secretary-Treasurer
Job description is attached HERE