Generations Church | Student Ministries Pastor
Generations Church is looking for a young adult who has a passion for students and community outreach minded.
This is a unique position as the first 2 months are full time through the Canada Student Jobs grant. Afterwards, the position will be part-time. To be eligible for this grant, you must be between that ages of 15-30 years, Canadian citizen/permanent resident, and eligible to work in Canada.
- Passionate about and experience in student ministry\
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Have a Personal Relationship with Jesus
- Agrees with the Vision, Values, Mission & Statement of Faith of Generations Church
- Must provide current vulnerable sector police check
- Have your own computer and proficient in using technology/media
- Team player
- Effective communication skills (especially to students and parents)
- Musical gifts (preferred but not required)
- Develop ministry programs for students in grades 6-12. These programs should be community outreach focused, as well as include spiritual growth development. This also includes motivating and developing adult and student leaders.
- Design images/videos and communicate through social media; promoting events, organizational messages, advertising organization, creating online engagement. Events not limited to student ministry but include all church events.
- Plan, organize and implement community outreach events. These events will be geared to families.
- Assist Lead Pastor with duties and responsibilities: pastoral care, office administration, facility management, etc.
Generations Church is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Email Resume to email@example.com
Address: 62 Balfour St, Brantford, ON N3T 1J7