Youth & Worship Pastor | Listowel Pentecostal Church
- Do you have a drive to see people, especially students, come to know Jesus?
- Do you have a heart to serve and a positive attitude?
- Are you looking for a place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ?
That’s where we come in!
Listowel Pentecostal Church is looking for a talented Youth Pastor to grow with us; to develop and inspire students and adult volunteers to become leaders in their church and their community, as well as oversee weekly student worship experiences. Our youth ministry is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, developing relationships with students during weekly experiences, small
groups, and serving opportunities.
We’ll smile if you are:
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young
people and their parents
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become
leaders and grow in their relationship with God
- Have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring
them to action to achieve a common goal
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
- Building a relational youth ministry team
- Identifying, training, and inspiring adult volunteers and student leaders
- Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include many
technical components and a live band
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend
At LPC, worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day. The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
Our Worship Pastor will plan, organize, and lead the worship experiences at LPC while building and developing a worship team of volunteers.
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills,
and a positive attitude
- Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading our worship
- Recruiting, training/discipling, and building a worship team
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a resume and a video of them singing and/or leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you join the LPC staff, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we want to teach, empower, and grow alongside.
Are you ready to bring your skills to life at LPC?