2023 Annual General Meeting
Wednesday June 7th
10am – 2pm – In-Person
10:30am – 2pm – On Zoom
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Mapleview Community Church
300 Mapleview Drive West, Barrie ON
*Lunch provided for registered in-person attendees.
Join us Via Zoom
Not able to attend in person? Join us via Zoom.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
It is crucial WOD has your correct email address as it will be used to send ballots and also the Zoom link to those viewing online.
A test ballot from Simply Voting will be sent on Monday, June 5th at Noon – please be sure to watch for this email. (Check the junk mail folder if you don’t receive the ballot)
If after checking you do not receive the test ballot please email AGM@wodistrict.org so the issue can be resolved.
Unfortunately we are unable to assist with any email issues on the day of the AGM.
The voting platform we will be using again this year is Simply Voting.
Emails from Simply Voting will display as WESTERN ONTARIO DISTRICT with the email address email@example.com
For each vote an individualized ballot is delivered to the email address you registered.
On occasion, receiving the email may be delayed by a number of issues including but not limited to:
- your internet service provider
- your email provider
- email client settings
- network traffic or other.
We have allotted time for each ballot to be completed once it is open. If after a few seconds the ballot has not arrived, click on the link included in the previous ballot, or keep the Simply Voting tab open on your screen and click the REFRESH button for the current ballot to appear.
When finished making a selection on the ballot, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen in order for the vote to be counted.
For those onsite at Maple Community Church:
- Technical questions can be addressed by going to the Guest Services Booth.
- If you wish to participate, speak to an item, or require a point of clarification, you may go to an audience microphone at the applicable times during the meeting.
For those registered online:
- A Zoom Link for the webinar AGM will be sent on Monday, June 5th to the email address that you registered. This link is specific to you, please do not share it.
- We recommend that separate devices are used for viewing and for voting (i.e. a computer or tablet for viewing the AGM via Zoom and a smartphone for voting via SimplyVoting) – there is less chance for an issue when toggling back and forth between viewing and voting.
- If you wish to participate, speak to an item, or require a point of clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a WOD Staff Member will facilitate your participation. Please do not use this email for technical issues.
- Technical questions can be submitted to email@example.com
- Please note: The Q & A and ‘Raise Hand’ functions within Zoom will not be available during the AGM. Please use the emails listed above.